Cat Hammill Slouchy cuff denim short
They are a super comfy pull on short with a small amount of stretch with same cool rips, distressing and badges as our jeans!
You can wear them cuffed up or rolled down, they sit just below the knee with a frayed hem!
- Slight drop crotch style short
- Slouchy fit which can be worn cuffed up for a shorter look or rolled down for a longer slouchy look! They look great worn both ways!
- Cut off hem with overlocking stitching and frayed edges
- Deep front pockets with slouchy back pockets
- Elastic waistband with long draw cord
- Flattering from the back, not an exaggerated drop
- Raw cut off cuffs with 10cm stripe tape if you want to cuff up
- Mid weight stretch denim
Fabric: 98.5% Cotton / 1.5% Spandex for stretch
- Cold water wash inside out
- Denim will continue to fade
- Rips are designed to get bigger and may increase in size with wear
- To minimise rips extending, take extra care when taking on and off and avoid washing after each ware
Fit comments: Our model is a size 10, she is wearing the size small
If you want them more oversized, we would suggest you go up a size.
Fit measurements: Average front rise measurement is 30cm
Fabulous, love them!